Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Studio C Favorites

I have a confession to make.  I am now officially a Studio-C-aholic.  Completely and utterly a fan, no, more than a fan, an addict.  What amazes me is how many people there are in this wide world that haven't yet discovered Studio C.  You are all really missing out.  In case you've never connected with Studio C, and in honor of Natalie Madsen's visit to Madison last week, I put together a top-10 list of some of my favorite sketches.  If you don't have a stitch in your side by the time you get to #1 then there may be something wrong with you.
#10

#9


#8


#7


#6

Ok, so this one is actually two videos.  The sequel is my favorite but you have to see the original first:



#5

#4
#3

#2


#1


So, if you are still reading at this point, then you may enjoy the following video by this same group, before they made it big :) as Studio C.



2 comments:

  1. This is Natalie Atkin. My top ten Studio C episodes are:
    1 Hunger Games 1, 2, and 3
    2 Facebook Friends Song
    3 Couchville 1, 2, and 3
    4 Crayon Song Gone Wrong
    5 New Studio C Series-The Valley
    6 Prom Dress Gone Wrong
    7 Whole Foods
    8 International Relations
    9 Teddy's Story Joint
    10 Bollyside Story

    Look these up-they're pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, I love those ones too, especially the Crayon Song and Teddy's Story Joint!!! I need to change this to a top 20 list!
      Matt

      Delete